How to Take Your Business to 6 Figure Profits in 2017
Mon, 1 May 2017 From 6:30 PM To 9:30 PM
Venue: The Vancouver Club
Address: 915 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 1C6 View Map
Share with friends
It’s the beginning of the 2nd quarter of 2017, and we ask you, Go Getter, how far along are you with your business and personal goals for 2017? At Go Getters, we strive towards epic achievement and breakthrough results.
You are invited to GoGetters Vancouver – May event on May 1st at the Vancouver Club. We have 4 speakers who will share with their wisdom about how to take your business to 6 figure profits this year.
What if you don’t run a business? We’re living in an entrepreneurial revolution therefore we believe that sooner or later, starting a business. The online products industry is worth $4 billion according to Internet entrepreneur Eben Pagan, and starting a business on the side is a good idea. If you have ideas about starting one, this evening will shave months off your learning and will save you precious time when you do start your business.
Dress Code: Business Formal or Business Casual – No Jeans (Strictly enforced)
- 6:00 pm – Doors open at the Vancouver Club
- 6:30 pm – Event start
- 6:40 – 7:10 pm – Coaching with Ryan Zokol and Danielle Storzuk on goal-setting for the month of May and taking things off your list so that you can focus on just those goals
- 7:10 – 7:30 pm – Keynote by Jules Ku-Lea: “Unleash the Possibilities – How to Take Your Business to the Next Level”
- 7:30 – 7:55 pm – Intentional Networking
- 7:55 – 8:05 pm – Break and Mingle
- 8:05 – 8:45 pm – Keynote by Eric Hatterscheidt: “How to create a tribe of raving fans for your Business in 2017”
- 8:45 – 9:15 pm – Problem Solving with a member in the audience lead by Himanshu Narang
- 9:15 – 9:30 pm – Wrap-up and close
- 9:30 – Event Close
- 10:00 pm – Doors Close
About the Speakers
Jules Ku-Lea is a Registered Clinical Counsellor and is founder of http://kuleacounselling.com/. She also runs a start-up with her partner, which has grown from one to 30 employees in two years. Jules understands the rollercoaster ride of entrepreneurship, and helps her clients unleash themselves using evidence-based practices.
Erik is a leading marketing strategist, speaker, consultant and co-founder of the international award-winning company Basic Bananas.
He has been quoted in CBC, NBC, CBS, FOX and ABC and he is a frequent keynote speaker at small business and marketing conferences around the world. http://www.basicbananas.com/
Heart-based life coach and entrepreneur.
Ryan Joseph Zokol
Lifestyle Entrepreneur, Performance Coach, Inspirational Speaker. He is currently the COO for the Pacific Institute for Advanced Dental Education, a lifestyle entrepreneur, a performance coach, and an inspirational speaker. As a speaker he shares his journey from a national gold-medal athlete to a meth addict to now a successful leader in the world of performance and being unstoppable in living the life of your dreams. http://ryanjosephzokol.com/